Members Updated, Wild Tights



Over the weekend, I updated my members only area with this hosiery gallery: Wild Tights. (If you're not already a member, or if you've recently let your subscription lapse, hit the Join Page to get inside.). 85 pictures of me rolling around on my bed in a pair of brightly colored opaque houndtooth print pantyhose. I'm calling them "tights" but they really seem to have more in common with my higher quality pantyhose.



They feel smoother. And as members notice in a few of the shots, in the over-powering sunlight, there are times when they are more transparent than regular tights. I love those shots where you can see my pussy through the stretched fabric just like light through a stained glass window pane. It warmed my pussy so much so that I was getting terribly moist.



Here's the steamy bit of what I wrote for members to go with this gallery: When I was putting this outfit together, it totally made me think of some chicks I'd seen hanging out at Starbucks recently. Clearly, they were stopping by after work for a coffee & to gab, in their dresses and brightly-colored pantyhose and boots. I envied them, but I didn't necessarily want to be them. Too boisterous, too young. I entertained a brief fantasy of me wearing what I'm wearing for you this gallery and being picked up on at a Starbucks. Too colorful to be not be noticed. Vaguely stylish, vaguely bored after mellowing how with a Chai Latte. How easy would I be? Would I make my pick up fuck me with my tights only pulled down because I'd need to get back to the apartment before my husband made it home from work? No, hubby would probably get stuck in traffic. I'd take the extra time to take my tights all the way off...

Mmmm, so there we have it. Another update to enjoy in between all of those camshows in my PrivateCamz archives -- that I will surely be adding to tonight after BigD makes it through all that traffic to have dinner with me.

1 comments:

    ...wow...love those tights...