Members Updated, 50's Poodle Skirt Girl



Okay, so I think Trixie, and I got a bit carried away with this one, the first round of pictures that she's shot of me since we've moved back to Washington. After spending a lengthy amount of time editing this gallery, I'm feeling a wee bit self-indulgent. There were too many fun shots with me fully-dressed to leave out, and while they might out-number the ones where I'm naked and showing off my pussy, I simply *had* to include them and prolong the striptease. It's not like I get to wear this poodle skirt, miles and miles of red crinoline, white ankle socks with red mary jane high heels, and bullet bra every day, ya know? (Oh, and the white crochet lace thong panties that my mom picked out for me aren't bad either.)

I so love this look. I feel just like a flower with my legs up in the air and my crinoline slip all around me like frilly petals -- members of AmberLily.net will get to *see* this pose that I'm talking about. It's a terrible shame that I own about five or six of these crinolines (all but this red one coming from Secrets In Lace), and they haven't crept into my updates because I keep thinking that I'll find dresses to go with them. That proves to be rather challenging since wearing big poofy dresses isn't really in style right now (but how it should be!). I have found one or two dresses that could work, so if seeing pictures of me getting all worked up playing in my slips is as much fun for you as it is for me -- never fear, they are sure to get worn at some point.

1 comments:

    Sexiest photo shoot ever. I'd love to take you to lover's lane ;)