Members Updated, Happy Halloween!



Yes! Today is the day that I look forward to all year long: it's Halloween! A special round of 46 pictures of me wearing my "Bad Bunny" costume & a 12 minute video of me teasing in orange & black toe socks have been added to AmberLily.net's members area. A fine way to top off the month of October. I can't let the month go without wearing fishnet pantyhose in a gallery, can I? It's such a staple of most slutty Halloween costumes, after all.

Here's the silly little ditty I wrote to go along with the Bad Bunny gallery:

Is Bad Bunny *really* bad? I mean, c'mon, just cause she's a bit on the black and blue side, does that mean she's wicked? True, she'd much rather eat all of the Halloween candy than pass it out to Trick or Treaters while parading around in those black fishnet pantyhose. But she's a good sport. She'll take her little sexy bunny costume off to give you a better look at those see-through pantyhose... Pantyhose that have nothing underneath them, now that you mention it. Better "Enter At Your Own Risk" because while she might look like a docile creature at first -- who's to say that the warning sign over her bed is wrong? LOL!



I'm running on the fumes of the last can of Dr. Pepper in the house, so I'm headed off for bed now. The rest of America will be waking up in another hour or two, so it's the least I can do to turn in before the sun comes up. My big plans for today include trying to figure out what costume to PrivateCamz in this afternoon, and then BigD and I have a Halloween party to go to this evening with some of his work buds. I already know what I'm wearing to that one, the sexy Miss Freddy Krueger mini sweater dress & dark green fishnet pantyhose that some of you saw in my Rude.com Group Webcam Show yesterday. I'm not expecting there to be many opportunities for me to take pictures while at the party, but if I can snag one or two with me in this new bad girl costume -- I'll make sure to get it here in the blog asap.

I've got more stuff to blog about, of course, but I'm a goner. Captain and TT really want me to go to bed now. I hope that everyone has a safe & Happy Trick-or-Treat Day. *hugs*

0 comments: