Nope, Not Warm Enough To Go Swimming Yet



Even if it's not warm enough here in the Pacific Northwest for us UNfeathered types to take a dip, you won't hear Boy Duck and his companion Girlfriend Duck complaining. These two ducks are regulars at our apartment complex's pool. How do I know they're regulars? Well, since the Exercise Room is frequently closed with all of the remodeling this place is doing, I've started going on walks to help make sure I'm getting *some* kind of exercise and fresh air. I see Boy Duck almost every day I'm out. I wouldn't imagine that the chlorinated water would be good for them, but I'm not sure that there even IS that much going on chemical-wise since no one else is using the pool. Or probably even will until maybe next month. So Boy Duck and Girlfriend Duck have the place to themselves, and they give me something to look forward to after I've huffed and puffed my way up and down the steep nearby hills. I made sure to bring my camera with me this last time so I should share what a great couple they make.



I hope that everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day Weekend!

0 comments: