This Rocky Horror Picture Show Remake Thing Is Joke, Right?


Stop the Remake of The Rocky Horror Picture Show


I can't believe MTV is serious about this remaking Rocky Horror thing. Are they all smoking crack over there? Its cult-hit-icon status came long after it bombed in movie theaters and was a joke. Jeez, Louise! No fancy special effects, it made it because it was cheesy. MTV thinks they can recreate that magic? They think they can make a film that we'll be laughing with and not at?

I'm sure that they'll remake it against the majority of folks wishes... Le Sigh... Hopefully, the sure-to-be-shitty remake won't tarnish my fond memories of running around in my sexy Frederick's lingerie with my sister's teenage girl friends at Midnight to take part in the audience participation fun that was held weekly at an old, rundown movie theater (with tons of character) in the Valley. My sister was the *true* Rocky fan in our household, but I was more than happy to go along for the ride. Who doesn't like doing the Time Warp? Stick-in-the-muds, that's who.

2, 4, 6, 8 -- Show us how you masturbate!

Oh, wait, many of you have seen me do that a bizillion times already! ;)

1 comments:

    Thanks for the support! You should totally submit a naughty picture of you with a "Stop the Remake" sign to our photo contest!

    Save the Lips!

    Tony
    www.stoptheremake.com