Members Updated, Baby Blue Bodystocking

I ran out of steam the day that I posted this gallery of 131 photos of me in a Baby Blue Bodystocking for members of AmberLily.net, and so that's why I'm only just mentioning it here in my blog *now*. A soft & cuddly way to roll out the first update for 2011, me slowly undressing myself in my baby blue angora sweater & cute denim skirt to show off a garter-style bodystocking with white string bikini panties before getting naked. My rusty photo editing slash gallery building skills got a good work out back on January 24th. (That's when these were first shared just in case you haven't logged in awhile.) It took me like six hours! Eep! Part of that is because I was working with some new programs, and then this one old fave program had its own update, and so it *felt* like I teaching myself how to use it all over again. Isn't that just too typical these days with all of our beloved applications? They've got more updates than the weather channel!

Even with all of that, I was proud of how this set turned out. Delia did a fab job as my photographer, and Trixie's right -- those lush dark blue velvety curtains are a perfect backdrop for outfits like these. There's a dash of so many fetish-y clothing niches in one: hosiery, panties, boots, a sweater that I'm optimistic that it didn't disappoint those of you who've been patiently waiting for me to update. All good stuff, right?

Members can see the entire set inside my site, and if you're not a member and would like to -- please visit my sign up page to get hooked up!

So there we are! May these be the first of many more pretty updates to come!

In other news, I'm starting to actually feel more on track now that the holidays are behind us. I'm not sure that I'll ever be into Christmas & New Year's the way that I was years ago, but at least we weren't moving this year! LOL! A few days before Christmas, my mom had to have emergency gallbladder surgery, and so that kind of put a crimp in our celebrating, but I can happily report that even with a few complications that she's feeling better and will probably come with me to see "Black Swan" soon. Another "Thank you!" goes out to those who asked about her and offered emotional support.



I've been making a conscious effort to be more "Carpe Diem!" lately, and so when we didn't have too many obligations on a random weekday -- we took our now 14 month-old dog Dutch to the Huntington Dog Beach. Since it was totally spur of the moment, I wasn't really planning ahead, but I did remember to grab my little Flip Video camera (with it's almost dead battery, lol). It was such a warm day in Southern California the day we went, I could have easily gotten away with wearing shorts or maybe even a bikini. This was the first time we've been to the beach since we've been back home because it's not BigD's thing. The sun and sand disagree with him, but I'm glad he sucked it up because it was a fun outing. Dutch had a blast after we got more comfortable with the off-leash at the beach idea. He goes off-leash all the time at the regular *totally enclosed* dog parks we visit, but the dog beach is different: no fence! A little scary at first, but we got the hang of it.

Shooting this video remind me how much I really do need to upgrade my video cameras. When I'm recording at home, I can put my Flip camera on a tripod, but using it while out and about yields results like those above -- WAY shaky picture. Flip Video has like zero picture stabilization. Maybe I'll throw a nicer camera on my Amazon Wishlist and get lucky so I can get back to making nicer videos. Even though, I hope you enjoyed my silly pet video. Who knows, there could be more of them.

3 comments:

    You look so sexy in blue.

    Love what you post and your photos. You're sooooo cute!

    I kiss your feet, Mistress (whippedmaya)