Members Updated, Green One Piece Swim Suit



I thought about shooting a set in my green one-piece suit all summer long. I knew I wanted to have wet hair and generally look "mussed" -- maybe how I'd look if I'd been out by the pool reading in the afternoon sun. Taking time out every so many pages to go get wet in the pool. But what to read? Well, to start, I could get sucked in by The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection From The Living Dead by Max Brooks. And after reading several chapters on weapons, combat training and fortress building, I could decide that I need something sexier than a future zombie outbreak and dive into Nancy Madore's Enchanted Again, More Erotic Bedtime Stories For Women because I'd enjoyed her first collection of erotica-inspired by classic fairy tales so much. Yes, that's it, just what I need to escape from my everyday reality and get turned on at the same time. I mean, how can you go wrong with a way more grown-up and turned lusty version of "Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater" or "Humpty Dumpty"? See, you just can't. And that's where the collecting my colorful pool towel and running to the security of my bathroom comes into the story. Where I end up should be pretty obvious...with my fingers down my swim suit fingering my soaking wet pussy.


Not a member but would like to be? Head on over to the JOIN page of AmberLily.net & get signed up to see the rest of this photo update.

2 comments:

    After perusing your new post, and thinking of how green becomes you, I could not help but notice the King's presence in the bathroom, very near red rubber ducky. Kinda intrigued me. Be well.

    Amber,this is Rick,remember me?