Members Updated, Aqua Panty Upskirt Tease



Yesterday, I posted a fresh video for members of AmberLily.net: Aqua Panty Upskirt Tease. Truth be told, there's a little more going on that *just* some upskirt action because technically, my jean skirt and soft matching aqua sweater don't actually stay on throughout the entire 15+ video. Filmed by my lonesome very early one morning, I had fun touching myself in these sheer pale aqua lace boyshort-style panties. (I know, I know satin panty fans, it's almost time for another video of me playing in satin or maybe even cotton since my last two panty videos were of the lace variety; we're almost there, I promise. *wink*) One of the best parts of this video, for me, was that you can really *hear* my fingernails working the lace crotch of these panties. Such a cool rubbing sound.

So! If you weren't reading my twitter when I announced that I had a new video up, by all means, get in there and check it out for me. I've not heard any comments, good or not-so-good about it yet. Still too fresh.

* * *

I expect my PrivateCamzing schedule to increase over the next week or so as we've been hit yet again with more unexpected probate expenses. Honestly, that loan that we've applied for *needs* to come through asap so I don't lose my freaking mind being nickeled and dimed (or, ahem, let's say *a lot more than* merely nickels and dimes at this point) with all of this costly probate/loan procedure shit. We could hear back next week or not depending entirely on their difficult-to-understand-makes-no-sense-to-a-regular-person time table (one that changes amongst the three different people we're working with too).

There we have it! I shall keep plugging along with all of the stuff that I've been doing and am only a wee bit behind on my email at the moment -- which is always good for my mental well-being. Almost as good as being all caught up, but that's more like a myth than a reality. Someone almost always writes me back right after my inbox is empty. Such is the way of email.

0 comments: